!!DC COMIC SUPERHERO SWEATSHIRT GIVE AWAY!!
-You have to reblog this post in order to enter the giveaway. Likes will not count.
-You may only reblog this post ONCE a day.
-You DO NOT need to be following me, but feel free to if you want to.
-This is a DC Comic Confession Blog, therefore, the sweater you choose MUST BE DC.
-Sweater you select MUST BE UNDER 50 DOLLARS.
-Only one winner will be selected. This is to be chosen by a random number generator to offer a fair chance for everyone.
-I will be shipping anywhere. No location will be too far.
-The winner will be sent a private ask when they are selected. However, it will be posted when the contest is over.
-You DO NOT need to select one from the sample picture. The site has several you can choose from.
-For more sweater options, go to:
CONTEST WILL END THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER. ONCE AGAIN, INTERNATIONAL IS ACCEPTED.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookies
- 3 c (13.5 oz/380 g) whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 1/4 t fine grain sea salt
- 2 sticks (8 oz/225 g) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, plus more for buttering pan
- 1 c (5 oz /140 g) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (7 oz/200 g) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 t pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz (225 g) bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped into 1/4- and 1/2-inch pieces or use chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F with a rack centered in the middle. Butter a 12 inch ovenproof skillet that is at least 2 inches deep. Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In another large bowl add the butter and the sugars and mix until blended. Mixing can be done by hand with a wooden spoon or using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment set on low speed. If using a mixer be sure to have a spatula on hand to scrape down the sides of the bowl between additions. Add the eggs in one at a time and mix until combined. Then add the vanilla. Add in the sifted flour mixture and mix until just combined, about 30 seconds if using a mixer set on low speed.
- Add most of the chocolate to the batter but reserve a small amount for sprinkling on top. Mix in the chocolate until evenly dispersed. Scrape the batter out of the bowl and into the skillet and use your hands to press it into the skillet to form an even layer. Sprinkle the reserved chocolate over the top and press it into the dough lightly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the cookie is golden brown around the edge and the center feels set when lightly poked with a finger. Remove from oven and allow to sit on a rack until cool before slicing the cookies. Cut in wedges to serve.
Reblogging this for later. *_*
That girl’s an alien. And not of the “raised and corn-fed in Kansas by an awesome couple” variety. (Something I’m constantly forgetting about MM and Supergirl, too.) @_@
“Megan Morse” Image by Sasha Gladysh http://autumn-sacura.deviantart.com/
Such a great image of Miss Martian from Young Justice. It’s like if Young Justice took class photos.
Chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough balls.
- Two sticks softened, unsalted butter.
- 3/4ths a cup packed light brown sugar. (I’m generous with this.)
- One cup granulated sugar.
- Two large eggs.
- One tablespoon pure vanilla extract. (Again, I’m generous with this.)
- Three and 1/2 cups of flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda. (Not necessary since they’re not baked, but I added it anyways.)
- As many chocolate chips as your heart desires.
- One package of chocolate candy coating.
- Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry to wet in three batches.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls. The size of them is up to you.
- Chill balls for about half an hour, or until firm enough to dip.
- Melt candy coating and dip them.
- Keep in fridge for storage.
Holy shit. I need to make this.
OH my god. D:
MOTHER OF MERLIN
(509): after last nights cooking expirments i have lost all faith in the fire alarm battery
[submitted by ryface]
That was a while ago…
Ahh I actually really like this :3
Double Date :3